Terms Of Service
Passage Inc. Terms and Policies Below.
Table of Contents
Quick Links and Contacts
Date Last Revised: 9/23/2022
Passage does not create, organize or own the events set forth on the Services and assumes no liability in connection with them. Event Organizers are solely liable for ensuring that any event displayed in connection with the Services complies with all applicable law including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property laws. Event Organizers assume all corresponding liability and responsibility concerning the events set forth and displayed in connection with the Services.
The Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Passage and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the Services or some parts of the Services to users.
If you utilize Passage’s Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of and restricting access to your account and password. You expressly agree that you are responsible for all activities that take place through your account. You are prohibited from assigning or otherwise transferring your account to any other person or entity. You expressly acknowledge that Passage is not responsible for any third party access to your account resulting in any harm or loss to you. Passage reserves the right to refuse or cancel its Services, terminate your account or remove or edit content within our sole discretion.
You are also responsible for maintaining the proper settings in connection with the Services. Passage’s support agents are available to assist, but you remain solely responsible at all times for ensuring that your settings are correct even if Passage’s support agents take action on your behalf.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Passage, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material in connection with the Services. You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Services.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services.
If you wish to make any use of material in connection with the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passage’s name, the Passage logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Passage or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Passage. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans shown or displayed in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Passage, a Passage employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Passage or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material in connection with the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Representations and Warranties by Event Organizers
- You and your affiliates will procure, prior to use of the Services, all applicable approvals, licenses, permits, and authorizations including those related to property operation, fire, copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Authorizations”) for the events in connection with or broadcasted or displayed by you or your affiliates through the Services. You and your affiliates will maintain such Authorizations throughout your use of the Services.
- You and your affiliates will comply and will ensure that the venues for each event hosted by you or your affiliates relating to the Services will comply, with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and ordinances.
- You agree to release Passage, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors from all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your or your affiliates’ Authorizations, any failure to obtain or maintain any Authorizations, or any error in obtaining or maintaining any Authorizations.
- You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold Passage, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors, harmless from any and all damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ and accounting fees) resulting from any claim or loss due to or arising out of your or your affiliates’ Authorizations, any failure to obtain or maintain any Authorizations, or any error in obtaining or maintaining any Authorizations.
The Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Passage, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS PASSAGE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY PASSAGE AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted in connection with the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any materials posted on the Passage Website or in connection with the Services, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
Changes to the Services
We may update the content with the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material in connection with the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You
All personal information we collect through our Services are subject to our Privacy Statement https://gopassage.com/terms/#privacy . By using the Services, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
Linking to Websites
You may link to the Passage Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from Websites
If the Passage Website or websites owned or utilized by Passage in connection with the Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any linked third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR EVENTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR EVENTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PASSAGE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PASSAGE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PASSAGE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PASSAGE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR EVENTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
PASSAGE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATED TO THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR EVENTS OFFERED THROUGH THEM.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PASSAGE, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ATTENDANCE AT AN EVENT OFFERED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES, LOSS OF SALES DUE TO ANY TYPE OF MISCONFIGURATION (E.G., INCORRECT SETTINGS), ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO WEBSITES OFFERED OR UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY CONTENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS, EVENTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
You EXPRESSLY acknowledge that PASSAGE CANNOT CONTROL AND DOES not guarantee the quality, safety, accuracy or legality of any event set forth in connection with the services. Passage additionally does not guarantee that any user of the Services has the ability to or actually will complete or perform any transaction. Passage has no responsibility to you for, and hereby disclaims all liability arising from, the acts or omissions of any third parties in connection with the services.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that certain events may carry inherent risk, and by participating in those events, you affirmatively and voluntarily choose to assume those risks. For example, some events may carry risk of BODILY OR PERSONAL INJURY, disease or illness, disability, or death, and you VOLUNTARILY assume those risks by choosing to participate in those events AND PASSAGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.
The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Fees and Cancellation/Refund Policy
We charge fees based upon the sale of tickets through the Services. These fees may vary but generally consist of a payment processing fee and online service fee. Additional fees may include optional add-ons for assigned seating, virtual access with video (hosting or live-streaming), digital NFT collectibles, donations service fees, and subscription service fees. These fees are passed through and charged to consumers in connection with their ticket purchases and may include certain other charges, taxes or fees. For specific and additional information on our fees, please visit https://gopassage.com/pricing.
Any sales conducted in connection with the Services are final, with no refund or returns allowed. In the event the venue cancels an event, you will be refunded within 14 business days of the event date for your purchase.
The Services are controlled, operated and administered by Passage from our United States offices. If you access the Services from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for and agree to comply with all local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Right to Require Arbitration
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Class Action Waiver
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Services are operated by Passage located at 2200 Hunt Street Ste.436 Detroit, MI 48207.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent at the following address: 2200 Hunt Street Ste 436. Detroit, MI 48207.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.
Date Last Revised: 9/23/2022
Key, non-exhaustive points about our information practices are summarized below, followed by comprehensive explanations of each subject.
- Collection. We collect information about you, such as identifying information (e.g., name), payment data, and contact information (e.g., e-mail address, telephone number). See below to learn more.
- Use. We use your information to improve the quality, safety, and security of our products and Services, to develop new products and services, for marketing, including marketing tailored to your interests and preferences, and to develop a business relationship with you. See below to learn more.
- Sharing. We share your information to provide you with products and Services, to improve the quality, safety, and security of products and Services, to comply with applicable law, to respond to your requests, and to allow recipients to use it for marketing or other purposes, subject to your consent where required. See below to learn more.
- Data Security. We use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we retain. See below to learn more.
- Choices. You have choices regarding how we use and share your information for marketing and other purposes. See below to learn more.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not target or knowingly collect any information from children under the age of majority. See below to learn more.
- California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you have additional rights regarding your control and access to the data we collect from you. See below to learn more.
- Contact Us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.855.688.7277 if you have any questions or concerns regarding our data handling practices. See below to learn more.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The personal information we collect depends on how you interact with us, the Services you utilize, and the choices you make. We collect personal information about you from different sources and in various ways.
Information You Provide to Us. Passage collects information you provide directly to us through the Services, via email, or through your communications or interactions with us. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifying information, such as your full name.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Preferences, such as your preferences for communication, language, and time zone.
- Security, such as passwords, security questions, usernames when you create an account with us.
Information from Other Sources. Passage may receive information about you if you use any other websites affiliated with Passage or from information you post on or submit in connection with the Services. Passage may also receive your information from third party marketing companies that we use to provide you with information concerning our products, service offerings and other information.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Passage Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information Automatically Collected via the Passage Website. When you visit the Passage Website, Passage automatically collects certain technical information from your browser, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other data about your visit to the Passage Website.
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools. In addition to, or in conjunction with Cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve users’ experiences on the Passage Website. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) may be used to track the online movements of users of the Passage Website. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email was read or forwarded to someone else.
- Information Collected Using Web Analytics Tools. We use Google Analytics Advertising features such as demographics and interest reporting to collect anonymized data about the gender, age, and interests of visitors to the Passage Website. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics at policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by accessing Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. You can prevent the storage of Cookies by setting your browser software accordingly.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. We use collected information to facilitate the use and purchase of our Services or products. For example, we will use your email address to send you tickets purchased through our Services.
- To Send You Promotional Materials. We use your information to fulfill your requests, including, but not limited to, requests to receive promotional materials. Promotional materials may include newsletters or other information regarding Passage contests, events, and/or products. We also use your information to share other services or products that may be of interest to you. Promotional materials may be conveyed in emails. If you no longer wish to receive these materials, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions included in our emails, texts, or mailings, or by contacting us at https://optout.gopassage.com.
- To Improve Our Services. We collect information using Cookies (data files created when you visit a website), tracking tools, and/or analytic tools. We use this information to personalize your experience on the Passage Website or with the company and/or to improve the security, design, and/or function of the Passage Website. We may also use your information to improve, support and develop our Services.
- To Fulfill or Meet the Reason you Provided the Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information or ask a question about our products or Services, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. We may also save and use your information to market or promote our Services.
- To Provide Customer Support. We may use your information to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To Maintain Safety and Security. We may use your information to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To Further Product Development. We may use your information for testing, research, analysis, and product development to allow us to develop and improve our products and Services.
- To Comply with Our Legal Obligations. We may use your information if we are required to respond to a law enforcement request and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Other uses:
- To present our Services and its content to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or events we offer or provide through it.
- As described to you separately when collecting your personal information.
OUR SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share personal information with your consent, when you direct us to share it with others, or as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the Services you have requested or authorized.
We share your information with the following parties:
- Our Partners. With Software/IT, cloud service providers, consultants, financial, legal and other similar providers we use to support our business. We may also share your information with our selected partners in order to conduct business, including conducting audits, performing industry analysis, and evaluating the results of marketing efforts. When you provide information as described above, our business partners may use your information to provide you with event information as well as information regarding future events you may be interested in.
- Payment Service Providers. With our payment processors, and system providers to process, store, verify or manage payment card information. We utilize Stripe to process your credit card payments. Your payment information is transmitted directly to Stripe, and we do not store it on our systems. Stripe is PCI-certified and you can learn more about Stripe’s privacy practices at www.stripe.com/privacy.
- With Other Third Parties. We may share your information when legally required to do so, such as at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation or to verify or enforce compliance with policies governing the Passage Website and applicable laws. In addition, we may disclose user information if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Passage, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
- Corporate Transactions. In connection with, during, or upon completion of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or other business transaction that involves some, or all, of Passage’s assets, data you have provided to Passage may be transferred to a successor/purchaser as part of a transaction.
We may share de-identified information in accordance with applicable law without restriction with third parties for advertising, promotional, or other marketing purposes.
CHOICE AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can control how your information is used in the following ways below in accordance with applicable law including the Colorado Privacy Act, the Connecticut Data Privacy Act, the Utah Consumer Privacy Act, and the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act. For California residents, please see the California Privacy Rights section for more information regarding your rights.
Data Access Request. You may request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of personal information. We will provide a copy of this information in a standardized and commonly used format so it can be transferred to another entity in accordance with applicable law. You may make such a request by emailing pi.gopassage.com or calling us at 1855.688.7277.
Correcting or Deleting your Personal Information You can review, update and request to change or delete your personal information by contacting us at pi.gopassage.com or calling us at 1855.688.7277 subject to limitations, exceptions or requirements contained within applicable law. We will also ask you to verify your identity before we accommodate your request in accordance with applicable law. Upon verifying the validity of a deletion request, we will delete your personal information from our records, and instruct any service providers or third parties to delete your information, when applicable.
Opting Out of Communications. Our promotional materials include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you may opt out by contacting us with your request at optout.gopassage.com. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding an established business relationship, if one has been established. Please allow a reasonable time after reaching out for us to process your request.
Updating or Cancelling an Account with Passage. If you signed up for an account with Passage, you may update the information associated with your account or cancel your account at any time by contacting us with your request at pi.gopassage.com.
Opting Out of Analytics Tools. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics via Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. Please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites for more information on how to do this.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by http://optout.gopassage.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
Opt-Out/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Although we do not believe we sell information covered under the the Nevada Privacy of Information Collected on the Internet from Consumers Act, Nevada residents who nonetheless wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: optout.gopassage.com/ 1855.688.7277.
Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia consumers (as defined by the applicable law) have the right to opt-out of our collection of your personal data for purposes of sale (as defined by the applicable law) that can be exercised by optout.gopassage.com.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia consumers (as defined by the applicable law) have the following additional rights:
- The right to opt-out of our collection of your personal data for purposes of profiling that can be exercised by optout.gopassage.com.
- The right to appeal the denial of a rights request under applicable law that can be exercised by 1.855.688.7277/ email@example.com.
Please note that the above rights are not unqualified, we may be entitled to refuse requests, wholly or partly, where exceptions under applicable law apply.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Services are not designed or intended to collect information from children under the age of 16. Passage does not knowingly collect or maintain any information from children under the age of 16.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Effective Date: September 21, 2022
Last Reviewed on: September 13, 2022
Information We Collect.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records or lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), or clinical trial data.
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from or about consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you:
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
2. Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us, or our service provider(s), to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
3. Correcting Your Personal Information.You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information we hold about you. Upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request to correct inaccurate personal information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct your personal information as directed by you, pursuant to the law and applicable regulations.
- By visiting gopassage.com
- Proof of authorization to submit the request, written and signed by the consumer; or
- A power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465.
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Postal Address: 2200 Hunt Street Ste.436 Detroit, MI 48207
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
PASSAGE PAYMENT TERMS
Payment processing services for you, the person or legal entity accepting payments on Passage (“Merchant”), are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Merchant on Passage, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Passage enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Passage accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Passage to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
By registering your account, you agree to the Stripe Services Agreement and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement.
SCOPE OF POLICIES
All of the policies listed above shall apply to this website as well as all of the following sites:
- https://ballerpay.com and https://app.ballerpay.com
- https://passagesports.com and https://tickets.passagesports.com
- https://escapetix.com and https://app.escapetix.com
- https://gopassage.com and https://app.gopassage.com
- https://hauntpay.com and https://app.hauntpay.com
- https://pintpay.com and https://app.pintpay.com
- https://savorstub.com and https://app.savorstub.com
- https://soccerstub.com and https://app.soccerstub.com
- https://vinopay.com and https://app.vinopay.com
- https://neptix.com and https://app.neptix.com