Passage Terms and Policies Below.
- http://ballerpay.com and https://app.ballerpay.com
- https://bleacherpay.com and https://app.bleacherpay.com
- https://escapetix.com and https://app.escapetix.com
- https://gopassage.com and https://app.gopassage.com
- https://hauntpay.com and https://app.hauntpay.com
- https://pintpay.com and https://app.pintpay.com
- https://savorstub.com and https://app.savorstub.com
- https://soccerstub.com and https://app.soccerstub.com
- https://vinopay.com and https://app.vinopay.com
- https://neptix.com and https://app.neptix.com
- PASSAGE DOES NOT CREATE, ORGANIZE OR OWN THE EVENTS SET FORTH ON THE WEBSITES. THE EVENT ORGANIZERS ARE SOLELY LIABLE FOR ENSURING THAT ANY EVENT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITES COMPLIES WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAW AND THE EVENT ORGANIZERS ASSUME ALL CORRESPONDING LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS SET FORTH ON THE WEBSITES.
The Websites and Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Websites or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Passage and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Websites or the Services.
Accessing the Websites/Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Websites or the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Websites or Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the Services or some parts of the Websites, or entire Websites to users.
If you utilize Passage's Websites or Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of and restricting access to your account and password. You expressly agree that you are responsible for all activities that take place through your account. You are prohibited from assigning or otherwise transferring your account to any other person or entity. You expressly acknowledge that Passage is not responsible for any third party access to your account resulting in any harm or loss to you. Passage reserves the right to refuse or cancel its services, terminate your account or remove or edit content within our sole discretion.
You are also responsible for maintaining the proper settings in connection with the Websites and Services. Passage's support agents are available to assist, but you remain solely responsible at all times for ensuring that your settings are correct even if Passage's support agents take action on your behalf.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and the Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Passage, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Websites or in connection with the Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device, and agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Websites.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Websites.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Websites or in connection with the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passage's name, the Passage logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Passage or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Passage. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Websites or in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Passage, a Passage employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Websites or the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Passage or users of the Websites or Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites.
- Attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
- You and your affiliates will obtain, prior to use of the Services, all applicable licenses, permits, and authorizations ("Licensure") for the events set forth by you or your affiliates on the Websites and through the Services. This requirement includes property operation permits and fire marshal permits. You and your affiliates will maintain such licenses, permits and authorizations throughout your use of the Websites and Services.
- You and your affiliates will comply, and will ensure that the venues for each event hosted by you or your affiliates on the Services will comply, with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and ordinances.
- You understand that while Passage support agents may agree to assist you in making changes to your event setup or account, Passage is a self-service software product, and you are ultimately responsible for the accuracy of any information and settings on your account. Should you have any questions about these settings, our help site (https://help.gopassage.com) and support agents (email@example.com) are available to assist.
- You agree to release Passage, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors from all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your or your affiliates' Licensure, any failure to obtain or maintain any Licensure, or any error in obtaining or maintaining any Licensure.
- You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold Passage, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors, harmless from any and all damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' and accounting fees) resulting from any claim or loss due to or arising out of your or your affiliates' Licensure, any failure to obtain or maintain any Licensure, or any error in obtaining or maintaining any Licensure.
The Websites may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Passage, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites or the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS PASSAGE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY PASSAGE AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Websites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Changes to the Websites
We may update the content on the Websites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You
All information we collect on the Websites or through our Services are subject to our Privacy Statement (located beneath this terms of service, or at https://gopassage.com/terms#privacy). By using the Websites or the Services, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
Linking to the Websites
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Websites
If the Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PASSAGE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PASSAGE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PASSAGE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PASSAGE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT OR THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVICES OR ANY ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
PASSAGE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATED TO THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OFFERED THROUGH THEM.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PASSAGE, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, THE WEBSITES, LOSS OF SALES DUE TO ANY TYPE OF MISCONFIGURATION (E.G., INCORRECT SETTINGS), ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITES, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PASSAGE CANNOT CONTROL AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SAFETY, ACCURACY OR LEGALITY OF ANY EVENT SET FORTH ON THE WEBSITES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. PASSAGE ADDITIONALLY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY USER OF THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES HAS THE ABILITY TO OR ACTUALLY WILL COMPLETE OR PERFORM ANY TRANSACTION. PASSAGE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM, THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR WEBSITES.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CERTAIN EVENTS MAY CARRY INHERENT RISK, AND BY PARTICIPATING IN THOSE EVENTS, YOU AFFIRMATIVELY AND VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE TO ASSUME THOSE RISKS. FOR EXAMPLE, SOME EVENTS MAY CARRY RISK OF DISEASE OR ILLNESS, BODILY INJURY, DISABILITY, OR DEATH, AND YOU FREELY AND INTENTIONALLY ASSUME THOSE RISKS BY CHOOSING TO PARTICIPATE IN THOSE EVENTS.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Unless otherwise stated, any sales conducted in connection with the Services or through the Websites are final, with no refund or returns allowed. In the event the venue cancels an event, you will be refunded within 14 business days of the event date for your purchase.
The Websites are controlled, operated and administered by Passage from our United States offices. If you access the Websites from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for and agree to comply with all local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Websites are operated by Passage Inc. located at 2200 Hunt St, Ste 436, Detroit, MI 48207.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to: email@example.com.
Date Last Revised: 9/1/2019
PASSAGE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Passage Inc. ("Passage") values your privacy. This Privacy Statement covers Passage's treatment of personal information collected (i) from individuals and companies who use our ticketing and payments platform ("Services"); (ii) from Passage's business partners; and (iii) through our collection of websites (collectively the "Websites") found at:
- http://ballerpay.com and
- https://bleacherpay.com and
- https://escapetix.com and
- https://gopassage.com and
- https://hauntpay.com and
- https://pintpay.com and
- https://savorstub.com and
- https://soccerstub.com and
- https://vinopay.com and
- https://neptix.com and
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Services or Websites or provide any information in connection with them. By using our Services or the Websites or providing any information in connection with them, you agree to this Privacy Statement. You also expressly consent to the processing of your personal information according to this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time (see Changes to our Privacy Statement). Your continued use of our Services or the Websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
Scope of Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement addresses personal information we obtain regarding individuals in connection with our Services or the Websites.
Information Collected by Passage
During your use of the Services or visit to the Websites, Passage may collect information about you, including but not limited to:
- contact information (e.g., name, company name, address, city, state and ZIP code, email address and telephone number).
- bank account or credit card number.
- your device data and how you interact with the Websites (e.g., IP address, browser type, and unique device identifier).
- details of any transactions you carry out through the Services, which includes what was purchased, venue name, the transaction amount, consumer or company name, credit card number and expiration date, bank account and routing number, billing address, and shipping address.
- transaction information in connection with our payment processing platform, which includes transaction totals, transaction identifiers, details regarding any dispute activity and failed transactions.
- any information you provide in connection with our "custom fields" utilized with our Services. The "custom fields" may request information to facilitate registration (e.g., player's position or uniform size) or ask marketing questions such as inquiring about how you heard about us.
This information may be collected directly from you when you provide it to us, register with Passage, or use our Services. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Data we receive from other sources may be combined with the information you provide us, and may be used or shared for the following purposes stated below.
Passage's Use of Information Collected
The personal information we collect may be used:
- to provide the Services or Websites, process payment transactions and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- to facilitate billing and invoicing.
- to serve our customers and for marketing purposes.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to optimize operation of the Services and Websites.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We will not sell, share or rent the information gathered from the Services or the Websites to others in ways that are different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Statement. Personal information is only used for the purposes set forth above and for no other purposes.
Passage's Sharing of Information Collected
We may share your personal information in the following instances:
- with the merchant for whom we deliver the Services (whose ticket or product you purchase).
- with contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business including those who assist us with marketing endeavors.
- with banks and credit card processors to the extent necessary for Passage to deliver the Services.
- when we believe sharing is necessary to protect our rights, preserve safety, investigate fraud or other wrongdoing including exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
- when required by law, which includes complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government or regulatory request.
- in connection with the sale, transfer or financing of Passage's business or its assets, including a bankruptcy proceeding.
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We will use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we retain and to help ensure that it is used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless longer retention is required by law or for auditing purposes.
The Websites may use "cookies" and other tracking technologies to gather information about your interactions. This information may include demographic data, browser type, IP address, pages visited, activities conducted on the page, and the day and time of your visit. We do not currently honor "do not track" signals from a web site browser. Please also refer to your computer browser help instructions for more information on cookies and other related technologies and how to manage their use. If you refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat the process if you use another computer or change browsers. If you refuse or delete cookies, some of the functionality of the Websites could potentially be impaired. We also use an analytics service, Google Analytics to gather information about our Website visits. To learn more about Google Analytics, including opting out of Google Analytics, click here
Pages of our Websites may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. We may use this information to provide a better user experience for our Websites, and tailor our marketing communications. We or third parties also may use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across the Websites or third-party Websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may contact us at +1.855.688.7277 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on the Websites.
The Websites may contain links to other Websites. Passage assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party Websites. You expressly relieve Passage from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party Websites, or from the content of any third-party Websites.
The Websites do not target or knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18.
If you are a California resident you have the right to request information from Passage regarding how it shares certain categories of your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to Passage at its designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and
- The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. You may make such a request by contacting us at +1.855.688.7277 option 1 or emailing email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
You may also contact us at +1.855.688.7277 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what information we have collected about you, and to request any changes including the deletion and sharing of your personal information. For any personal information we retain, we will give you access (including a copy) and seek to accommodate a request to correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Statement on this page with a notice that the Privacy Statement has been updated on the Websites' home pages. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you through a prominent notice on the Websites' home pages. The date the Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
PASSAGE PAYMENT TERMS
Payment processing services for you, the person or legal entity accepting payments on Passage (“Merchant”), are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a Merchant on Passage, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Passage enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Passage accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize Passage to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.