Need to print your own passes that scan into games? This one is for you!
We’ve seen some creative passes! Passage clients have put scannable barcodes on everything from plastic lanyard tags that hang around an attendee’s neck to parking passes to actual clothing used as season passes. If you’re looking to print your own passes and you want them to be scannable, you’ll need some barcodes to print on those items.
You can get those codes in one of two ways:
- You can manually pull codes one-at-a-time from the backend using the “Comp Tickets” functionality.
- Our team can pull the codes for you! Because this requires custom work on our end, we do have to charge for this, but it’s the same price no matter how many codes: just $99!
Some things to be aware of:
- The Passage Ticketing platform can only read QR codes (quick response 2D barcodes).
- The barcodes need to be printed with an error correction level of M (Medium) or above.
- The barcode contents will NOT be sequential numbers (that would be super insecure).
- The actual barcode images will not be provided. You’ll receive a CSV file of the data elements that can then be used by a printer to convert into the proper barcode image. You can also use online tools such as https://www.unitag.io/qrcode to create barcode images from code data.
Required information: After ordering, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of codes needed, the email address your Passage account is under, and a list of already created events, ticket types, and times that you’d like included on each code.
Timeline: You’ll receive a CSV file of the QR code data (not the actual images) by email within two business days of providing the required information.